2016 Guelph Dragon Boat Challlenge Practice Schedule
IDBF Race Rules
(Please note minimum 8 Females in a boat NEW for 2016)
The Guelph Dragon Boat Challenge rules Supersede IDBF Race Rules.
Click for Race Schedule (Not posted yet)
- Please review the Calender below to select practice times for your team.
- Complete the form at the bottom of this page
- Click the Submit button to send us your time selections.
- When your selection is received we will enter it on the Practice schedule below
- This is based on first entry received will get the time slot, The site is usually updated every 24 hours
- All team members must sign the waiver forms before getting in a boat.
- Check this practice schedule to ensure your practices have been entered.
- If your practice is not entered below we do not know about it and will not be ready for your arrival.
- Arrive on site at least one half hour before your assigned practice times to assure sufficient time to submit individual team member waiver forms and to sign the roster sheet.
- Please return to the docks in a timely manner
- Please bail any water that you have taken on out of the boat when you return
- Please return paddles in appropriate paddle holder and hang PFDs ready for the next team arrival.
- Steering and commands (recommended reading)
- Paddling technique and more (recommended reading)
- IDBF Race Rules (recommended reading)
- Reminder to all team Captain/Managers that the team name used to first register the team will be the name used consistently and throughout the festival.
- Remember to arrive on site at least one half hour before your assigned practice times to assure sufficient time to submit individual team member waiver forms and to sign the roster sheet.
The "S" before your team name indicates that you requested a steers person $60 per
An "SC" before your team name indicates that you have requested a steers person who is also a coach $100 per
Get your practice selection chosen early,
Please book the practice using the form below the calender.
Please scroll the calender below to June 15 to August 4th to view the practice schedule